Simplified and Streamlined Operations and Maintenance
Global Knowledge, Local Expertise
Enerflex supply long-term, 24/7 operations teams, even in remote locations, to give customers total confidence in their operational viability.
We provide skilled labour from a single source to deliver industry-leading commissioning, operations, and maintenance, working in partnership with our clients to ensure the successful operations of their facility. Our teams treat every customer project like one of our own.
In the Middle East, Australia, Asia, Latin America, and North America, asset owners trust Enerflex to optimize their operations for safety, reliability, and profitability. Contracting to Enerflex reduces operational risk and maximizes uptime, throughput, quality, and positive cash flow. We share our expertise to train customer teams in all aspects of operations and maintenance. We continually analyze functionality to optimize energy efficiency and use of installed compression horsepower. Through Enerflex’s asset management program, Enerflex provides a detailed view of equipment maintenance practices, plans, and results — including maintenance KPIs and failure analysis — to reduce your costs.
Enerflex offers a comprehensive suite of service solutions:
- Commissioning and emergency calls
- Parts supply
- Project management
- Facility operations and maintenance
- Facility rentals with operations and maintenance
- Parts and service agreements
- Integrated turnkey solutions
The Enerflex Advantage
- Enerflex will simplify and streamline your asset management processes by getting your new compressor, processing facility, or power generator to run smoothly and safely.
- Expertise backed by around the clock technical resources.
- Continually analyze equipment functionality to optimize energy efficiency and use of installed compression horsepower — to maximize profitability, reliability, and safety.
- Cost certainty and confidence realized in the reliability of the facility’s uptime, throughput, product quality, and safety — mitigating risks while contributing to steady cash flow.
- Enerflex’s asset management program provides a detailed view of equipment maintenance practices, plans, and results — including maintenance KPIs and failure analysis — to reduce your costs.
Enerflex in Action
70 MMSCFD Build-Own-Operate-Maintain Compression Solution
Enerflex was engaged by an existing customer to provide a Build-Own-Operate-Maintain (BOOM) rental solution for three sour gas compressor stations for a gas injection enhanced oil recovery project. Enerflex provided the engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, and start-up, and was also awarded the operations and maintenance contract for the 70 MMSCFD facilities.
The custom-designed facilities include two-phase separation, recovery oil, fuel gas conditioning, and extensive automation — including a built-in call-out function.
This multi-phase project showcases Enerflex’s ability to deliver a fully integrated turnkey solution. The equipment was delivered, installed, and commissioned ahead of schedule and Enerflex is currently operating the facilities.
- South Furious Platform Offshore NW, Malaysia
Offshore 300 HP Gas Lift Compression Rental Solution
Enerflex supplied a three-year rental with operations and maintenance for a local customer. The Enerflex equipment consisted of 300 HP of high-specification, custom-designed packages. This was the first offshore performance-based gas compression rental project Enerflex, completed in Malaysia. Two compressor packages were used to compress gas for gas lift to enhance oil production.
The project had a 98% runtime during the contract; the customer had asked for a guaranteed runtime of 95%. The order was received in March with the equipment manufactured in the United States and shipped within six months. The equipment was then loaded onto the platform, installed, commissioned, and started up eight months later.